How to embrace Islam?
It is very simple to become a Muslim. One has to simply declare with sincerity and belief "La Ilaha Illallah Muhammadu Rasoolullah" which means that there is only One True God (Allah) (to worship Him alone without a partner and to resort to Him directly without a mediator) and that Muhammad is His Messenger (Prophet). Upon saying these words (Testimony of faith) you have entered the faith of Islam which derives and concludes that you believe in:
1. All the prophets sent by God as guidance to the Straight Path, and they were all human beings including Jesus.
2. All the original books the (Torah, the gospel) and the Qur'an are the literal words of God.
3. All of the Angels are created by God and how they also worship Him and follow His commands.
4. The Day of Judgment when all will be held accountable for their actions.
5. In Qadar (Fate, Divine Predestination), which means belief in God's will (Destiny) the bad and good of it.